Saturday, February 28, 2009

Whats Been on the Goings On

   Howdy-doo!  I've been working on my game, and I've almost finished Sir Steampunk.  This is really going to take a long time, seeing as I haven't even finished 1 character.
   I started on a comic the other day.  It's called "Cap'n Walrus' Educomics Presents: Hobos."  This won't take too long, but it won't be done in a couple of seconds or anything.  I'll probably put it here and give it away at a couple of local areas.
   Last week, I made a drawing called "Lemon Zombie."  I wanted it to have a sort of parchment feel, so I soaked it in coffee last night.  It came out well, and today I colored it with watercolor.  That was a BAD idea.  Now it looks like some horrible stain.  I might redo it some time, and color it with markers, but not soon (I'm sick of that guy.)  
   On another note, I have about ten more shots to do for "Vorb".  Most of them are really simple, and won't take but a few minutes.  There is one that features an angry mob, so that will take a bit longer, but by next Monday, I think I'll have the shooting done.
   End transmission.

1 comment:

  1. Please make comics and sell them at etsy. I know it takes hours and days and such but it would be interesting to see inside your head.
    I like Zagga Monstah. Good work with great contrast.

    ReplyDelete