Sunday, February 22, 2009

DSi

   The other day I was talking about how the Nintendo DSi is coming to the States on April 5th.  My friend said that it's a piece of junk, seeing as the camera is worse than that of any cell phone, and according to him, the music player sucks too.  I pointed out that it has web surfing and you can buy games of the interwebs for it.  He dubbed it as "more things to spend money on."
   I was thinking about that today after I read an article about netbooks in Wired.  I realized that you could almost use the DSi as a netbook using its web browser.  You could even import pictures from a camera better than the DSi's using it's SD card slot.  Those could even be edited in the photo-doodling app thing in it.
   I also realized that its gonna be great for homebrew games with the SD card slot.  In the past you had to buy a special cartridge that could have SD card's put into it, and it was almost impossible to find since it was illegal. (I think.)  Now I can possibly put Sir Steampunk on my DSi, YAY!!!
   Sooo, what was the purpose of this again?

No comments:

Post a Comment